The Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Center of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is located in the South Coast Research and Technology Park, near the intersection of Routes 195 and 24 in Fall River, within a 60,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art technology facility. The goal of the ATMC is to provide advanced technology and manufacturing solutions, through industry and university partnerships, to meet current and future business needs.
Leverage University Resources for Regional Economic Development.
- Engaging in Research and Partnering with Industry
- Supporting Technology Venture Start-up Companies
- Providing Educational Opportunities for Students and Research Opportunities for Faculty
- Helping Faculty Commercialize Their Research
- Hosting Conferences, Workshops, and Symposia
Maritime Innovation: Connecting, Training and Advancing
December 02, 2015
2:00-6:00 PM, at the Advanced Technology Manufacturing Center (ATMC)/Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE)
Traning session, Networking hour, Marine tech start-ups introduction and many more!
Start-Up Weekend: Social Enterpreneurship
November 13-15, 2015
It's a 54-hour startup competition allowing you to meet your potential co-founders, validate your startup idea and build your prototype.