The Advanced Technology and Manufacturing Center of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth is located in the South Coast Research and Technology Park, near the intersection of Routes 195 and 24 in Fall River, within a 60,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art technology facility. The goal of the ATMC is to provide advanced technology and manufacturing solutions, through industry and university partnerships, to meet current and future business needs.
Leverage University Resources for Regional Economic Development.
- Engaging in Research and Partnering with Industry
- Supporting Technology Venture Start-up Companies
- Providing Educational Opportunities for Students and Research Opportunities for Faculty
- Helping Faculty Commercialize Their Research
- Hosting Conferences, Workshops, and Symposia